Masabik possess the very good metallurgical knowledge and technical know-how, and produces the various material grades according to the International standards.
- Grey Iron
- Ductile Iron
- Abrasion resistant Cast Iron
- Carbon Steel
- Low Alloy steel
- Austenitic Manganese steel
- Stainless steel casting
- Corrosion resistant steel
Machining and Fabrication
Masabik through its sister concern Mahawer compliments its foundry business unit by a full pledged CNC machining and fabrication unit. Mahawer has full pledged CNC machine shops with 22 CNC machines for mass production, accurate, time saving, and highly precision machining and conventional machines for fast, cost effective small batches.
CNC Machine Shop - High Lights
- Full pledged CNC machine shops with 22 CNC machines.
- CNC vertical machining.
- Equipped with Siemens and Fanuc control systems.
- Includes CNC - vertical and horizontal lathes, chuckers, cylindrical grinders, vertical drilling and milling, and vertical and horizontal induction hardening.
- Highly suitable for mass production, accurate, time saving, and highly precision machining.
Conventional Machining - High Lights
- Fully equipped conventional center lathes, milling and drilling machines.
- Highly suitable for small batches of challenging, cost effective machining in short time.
- Ideal for roll threading for shafting.